A child of wonder
[html]

Sorry this took so long

Latty-May peaked from behind the tree when the female responded to her bark. She felt her cheeks heat beneath her dark glossy fur and her eyes averted slightly downward as she stepped forward. Hi. She said in a soft quiet voice. Her southern accent was a soft and pleasant tone. She dug her toes into the ground as she shyly twisted one of her feet back and forth. She swung her long brown skirt slightly from side to side with her free hand as she looked toward the cart. You have pretty things ma’am. Latty-May giggled slightly her nervousness giving her belly a slight tingle. She set her eyes back toward the female and her horse really looking at the horse this time. She gave a soft smile and averted her eyes downward again.

You also have a pretty horse. I like horses. The child-like alter was often found in the stables talking to the horses or brushing their fur. She didn’t move from her spot though, as proud as she was for talking to the stranger she still felt slightly nervous in approaching her. I’m Latty-May. Who are you? She continued to swing her skirt from side to side as she rose her eyes upward just slightly. Yes Analise would be very proud of her and couldn’t wait to tell her that she had talked to such a nice looking lady with a horse. She lowered her basket to her hand and started to give that a little swing as well.

Latty-May

<style>
.innocence1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.innocence-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"curlz mt", sans-serif; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.innocence1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.innocence1 b {color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.innocence1 {background-color:#7C007C; padding:290px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8E8E8; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:395px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... bear-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.innocence1 .img {border-bottom:1px solid #000}
.innocence1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread