A child of wonder
[html]

Latty-May couldn’t believe it. I can really get something? She giggled and quickly approached the wagon. She set the basket next to her feet and immediately started to touch everything. Her bright blue eyes wildly looked about at the wares. Nothing really looked all that interesting. All stuff for grownups she thought disappointed. She gave a light pout but remained determined.

Finally her eyes set upon a box. She tilted her head slightly and started to open the lid. It made a sound that startled her and she gave a slight yelp and hopped back. She carefully approached once more and opened it quickly stepping back with her claws drawn in case it was a trap or home to some small dangerous bug. Then the noise clearly became music and the small figurine within was old and cracked but still spun delightfully atop the ledge. Latty-May smiled with amazement. It was beautiful and it made music. I want that. Can I have that? The girl pointed stiffly as she turned to Amy. She wasn’t completely sure what buy meant but she had a feeling it meant she could take something. She just didn’t know what else it meant.

Latty-May

<style>
.innocence1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.innocence-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"curlz mt", sans-serif; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.innocence1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.innocence1 b {color:#FFCC00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.innocence1 {background-color:#7C007C; padding:290px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8E8E8; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:395px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... bear-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.innocence1 .img {border-bottom:1px solid #000}
.innocence1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread