A child of wonder
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 390 :: ^_^

Latty-May thought hard and long as she pondered the words of the merchant. She wasn’t sure what she had to give but she knew one of her sisters might. Latty-May lowered and pulled from the basket her small pink wolf doll. I don’t have anything I can give you unless you like Tyty… but I love Tyty. But my ma made him and my sister does this better. She makes clothes too… she made this. Latty pointed to the sweater that she had dirtied and gave a bright smile. I’ll let you talk to her. Just give me a moment. The young alter was beginning to learn how to let herself retreat but hadn’t really practiced much. As she shut her eyes trying to concentrate she frowned when she couldn’t do it. Sorry I haven’t done this much. Oh and can you not tell her I sent her? Just make sure she wants the music box. Latty-May was just so easily willing to expose her illness the poor naïve girl didn’t realize that if done before the wrong person could result in a dangerous situation. Finally she could feel herself retreating back as her frustration grew and she thought hard about the music box.

The change was strangely smooth as her body started to shift into a new stance and Xyza awoke with a strange voice in her mind blaring at her. Music box? Xyza whispered aloud feeling very disoriented more so than most of her situations. Then she looked up and seen the female before her. She startled lightly and looked around to figure out where she was. She wasn’t too far from home so that was good. Then she looked back at the female who was clearly a merchant. Hallo. I’m Xyza. She held out a hand carefully as she introduced herself in a polish accent unlike the southern voice of Belle. Her posture was the most noticeable change more straight and firm. Latty-May had often slouched to appear smaller and her feet and hands were always playing with something whether her hair or clothes. Xyza was a little nervous, the last time she had awoken to a stranger she had nearly been attacked. The experience was terrifying enough she almost thought it was a dream until she found her blood drenched clothes tucked away under the bed.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread