A child of wonder
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 300+ :: Finish after my next post or yours. She will basically tell show you a sketch and tell you when it will be ready... or ask where to deliver it if you want another response after my next post.

Xyza was confused when the woman began speaking to her as though she had more or less made an arrangement. The meek woman just merely nodded slightly as her thoughts started to organize. She knew she wanted the music box that was clear but she would need to take another look at it. I’m just gonna look at the box once more if that’s ok. Xyza furrowed her brow. Once more Had she been slightly aware in her sleep certain similarities fading into her mind like a dream forgotten or lost for a moment. It was strange but as she inspected the box and heard the song of the aged thing she was sure it was worth the time and work. She looked to the merchant. What specifications do you have? And I will need to measure you if that is ok. She realized she didn’t have any of her measuring tools and would have to do it by memory. If you have paper I can sketch you whatever you want and you can tell me if it looks to your desired quality. Normally I would bring you back to my home to do everything there but… She looked to the cart and the horse. Looks like it may be a bit of a hassle. This method shall have to suffice. She brought her wrist near her muzzle and gave a slight grind of her teeth against her sleeve. A yarn string came loose and she pulled it. I make my sweater sleeves easy to loosen just for this situation. Anything I make for you will not so easily rip. She assured as she finally had a string long enough to measure. She stood there looking up at the light coloured female and awaited her requirements as she may measure properly.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread