Great is the art of beginning
[html]
Zalen Damaichu
OOC :: Hahah I made this table just for this thread XD | WC :: +422

It had been an uneventful trip back to Avalon, though the time seemed to fly by with Titania at his side. They had left before the sun had even risen, and now as they entered in the frozen valley the sun was starting to dip in the sky, and it was beginning to get very cold. Titania, as carefree as ever, did not seem to mind this and nipped and tried to engage in play with him, bounding through the valley looking like nothing more than two streaks of red in the snow. He watched her with a soft smile on his face, wanting to join in with her but knowing there were more important things to attend to first. While she played in the snow Zalen quickly began skirting the edge of the valley, marking ever ten yards or so. They were lucky in that this was unclaimed land, the only wolf scent here was their own.

Finally he made it over to her, the valley now stinking of him, much to his pleasure. He lifted a paw and batted at her playfully, "It is getting dark you know, we should go down from this valley and see if there is any shelter." Not that the two really needed it, seeing as their thick winter fur was enough to keep them comfortable, but Zalen wanted to pamper his new mate as much as he could. "Come on, I saw a way out of here to the East." The two of them turned and headed out of the valley.

The snowy, rocky terrain out of the valley was somewhat treacherous, and by the time the two of them managed to get to even ground again the sun had set. The night sky was clouded and it began to snow very lightly around them. In the dark Zalen’s eyes pierced like search lights and he noticed a darker area to their right. Going to investigate he found it to be an opening to a large cavern. Smelling no other animal, the two wolves entered. Inside was massive, perhaps 1000 plus square yards of space in the main room alone. And it was warm here, and dry; Zalen turned to Titania, "Look at this place, a thirty or more wolves could live in here comfortably!" His tail wagged enthusiastically; it looked as if they had found their den.

Zalen moved over to a small alcove in the rock that was worn smooth and lied down there comfortably, giving Titania a look to join him.

i will follow you 'til the ends of the earth, my love
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread