Discussion: When is it enough?
I never ever thought I'd drop Saxif, I <3 her and she holds traits that are similar to my own and some that I wish to possess. I didn't want to drop her at all but after 3 months of trying to cheer her up, find things that would possibly help her grow I couldn't take her seeing so sad. The depression hit too close to home and started to kill all my focus with my other characters. I thought for a while oh no... I'm gonna lose souls' cause I didn't want to come on anymore, didn't want to read threads or even attempt to respond anymore. Finally I took a long hard look at what things would be like if I dropped Saxif... even then I couldn't see any change of my feelings. But I decided to do it anyway... sadly I left a lot of threads unfinished and feel super guilty for that but if hadn't dropped Saxif when I did I would have considered quitting souls all together. Dropping Saxif has allowed me to really develop my other characters to a point where Light is nothing but a ball of muse for me and Xyza is finally on a path to healing her condition which was my main goal with her. I see long futures with them and because they don't resemble me they won't have a chance to fall into a similar depression Saxif had gone through. I hope to bring her back with a new hope on the world and return her back to the strong character I loved her as... but until then I am lovin my decision and am lovin souls once more.

Messages In This Thread