Fists and Fish
[html]

WC:blah+ / xDD

A snarl broke the silence. It was out of pure surprise and a burst of natural fear that Teo managed to roll back and away from Light's reach, eyes wide and teeth bared instinctively. When his mind registered that it was light there and not an enemy, his hackles relaxed and he rolled his eyes. Thanks for the lesson. He muttered sarcastically, still trying to calm his heartbeat.

I'm here, aren't I? I'll be fine with the cold once we start moving. He was bluffing, but hopefully his tone of voice, calm and collected, if a touch sarcastic at first, would fool the other into thinking it were true. So what are we doing today?

<style type="text/css"> .matteoyote b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3ccd4; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#68757a 1px 1px 1px;} .matteoyote p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .matteoyote .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;} .matteoyote {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5ccd4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yd2Yv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #68757a; padding: 300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#68757a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread