Fists and Fish
[html]

Word Count → 320+ :: Blah! I want holidays to be done so I can be faster... so excited to see how this progresses.

Light needed a moment to remember what he had planned with the slender male. He started his shift into Optime as his mind finally clicked into motion. We are going to start your training in hand to hand combat my friend. See how you have been doing with your other training. Light’s hair was really starting to grow and fall around him as his hands started to form beneath his shoulders. Tell me what you have learned so far and I shall add onto it possibly correct any form flaws you may have acquired. Balance will be the main focus of today. Light’s brown eyes kept on the male’s dual toned stare. The look he had was almost sly, as though warning the male that he would be on his rump for most of the day. Internally he was sort of nervous, an almost worry was building.

He enjoyed being in the male’s company and found him rather enticing so this training session would need to go either as quickly as possible or his mind would have to really focus. He cursed his problem within his mind and arose from his four legged stance. As the final stages of his shift were finishing the male quickly and skilfully braided his long flowing silvery hair. He threw the heavy braid to his back and wrapped his hands just behind himself. Now show me what you have learned. He was curious of whether or not the male had enough in him to take him down. Light often took on larger prey and the tall members of his pack were often the easiest to take down. Smaller fighters had a swifter aspect, an easier controlled center of gravity, yes the male saw a lot of potential in Matteo. He had no doubt the slender male would have no problem in using his “weaknesses” to his advantage. He had a lot of hope in his pupil.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread