Is My Fire Yours to Claim?
[html]
Invdegesv

Apologize for a long wait. Hopefully we can get to the trial soon!

Ralla explained, and Ulilohi listened intently, watching how relaxed the female was while delivering her knowledge. Still sceptical, she wanted for the female to prover herself truly: here was no benefit of the doubt. here was scepticism in her skill and level of knowledge, scrutiny and careful observation. Still, so far, Ulilohi was still willing to continue. She was doing well enough for this, but would her knowledge suffice for the Master rank? Ulilohi was not certain, although she knew that the criteria for the rank were tough. The Master has to be able to teach the apprentices in everything related to the rank, and perform all duties. The explanations, demonstrations and directions that she presented were correct, and so Ulilohi nodded and shortly answered before moving on to the next question. "Osdv," she repeated, as if a slow echo from her last response. "Unadvnelvdi ayv alasgida ale advnvistanv." This would be perhaps the most enjoyable part of the interview. Ulilohi stepped back a few steps, and one arm was lifted from hanging along her side, to slightly point towards the Town Hall: a question and suggestion. She did not know whether Ralla had brought items with her to the interview or not, but she knew that the needed oils, wood and tools were stored in the shelves alongside the inside of the Town Hall. Ulilohi had time; she had all night.

#---
<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread