The Fire Survives Wherever There is a Spark
[html]

+3

How the young white stranger had come by these lands did not matter to the crone, for there was no danger to be felt. The silver hybrid's trust in Nayru and Razekiel was as firm as the feet she planted onto the soil as Neha ambled forwards. "Holl amrantau'r sêr ddywedant, ar hyd y nos.. 'dyma'r ffordd i fro gogoniant', ar hyd y nos.". Her lips moved slowly and surely as a flowing stream, lungs taking in the growing air of darkness. Words were carefully strung out as if the old one was in no hurry to sing the tune that held no rhyme nor reason to anyone who would not listen.

Her lips slowed to a dull hum as the scent of the female drew closer, like a moth to a flame, and began to speak with an air of softness, an easy flowing form of grace and serenity. A dark ear flicked forward, catching the slight shift of the woman's body as the other bowed. Even as the stranger's query came forth, the hybrid continued to hum for another heartbeat or more, before cutting it off with a yellowed grin. "Ah, you like it, this I know. That is good, child, keep a tune in your heart, and it will never fade." Grizzled muzzle turned upwards, remaining traces of light displaying more of her facial features beneath the hood. The gnarled hand that gripped a staff equal in appearance was raised slightly, tapping the end of it against the earth twice.

"O, how cheerful smiles the star, all through the night.." The wise one sung carefully, edges of the hood slightly shifting backwards as her head remained turned skywards. Dual-colored ears, like night and day, shifted in their position to hear the silent shadow, wings beating the darkening air as if to send Her a message. The milky-eyed woman began the tune in her throat once more as the shadow fell in a swooping descent to the Kashyapa's shoulder. The white-necked raven crooned, dark eyes shimmering in the direction of the stranger as he settled upon his cloaked perch. "So, my feather. You've drifted towards my song, but is there more you seek?" Swirling eyes stared forward, her free hand drawn under the raven's neck.

<style type="text/css">
.Nehasym1 .ooc {font-size:11px; font-style:italic; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.Nehasym1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Nehasym1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nehasym1 {margin:0px auto; max-width:600px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6997 ... symbol.png); background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread