Just for your attention
[html]

Word Count → 152 :: Sorry about the wait! The holidays were mayhem galore! x_x ^^;

Sophie tilted her head as Terra proclaimed that it was her turn to hide, while Boothe complained quite loudly that he didn't want to find, he wanted to hide. Sophie flattened one ear thoughtfully before she turned and leaned heavily on her brother, ending up climbing mostly on top of him with one paw in his face to shut him up. "Sophie want to find. Boofe help Sophie find?" She pleaded in her sweetest, most candy-coated "I'm you're little sister and you should do what I want to do for a change" voice.

Boothe was no match for Sophie's wide eyes and sweet, hopeful smile; grumbling all the while, the two puppies bent their heads together and closed their eyes, Sophie just glad to keep playing the game and Boothe's mind whirling through all the hiding places he could think of, determined to find Terra even faster than she'd found them.

<style type="text/css">
.sophly .space {float:right; width:115px; height:260px;}
.sophly b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sophly p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sophly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sophly {width:485px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a19fc4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DujCo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#352b37; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread