fast pass down a one way track.
[html]
Sure, I always enjoy having multiple threads with people, doesn't seem to happen enough. :x

!@#$%After a moment of deliberation, he nodded and began to turn away. "Alright.." She certainly seemed fine, and he figured that if she really needed help she could always just howl. In the meantime, he'd done his job and established that there was no threat to be found, so he felt okay with moving on, too. In reality it was silly for him to think there was a major issue to begin with, but it was also somewhat remarkable he even got past that. His paranoia could really get the better of him at times--but at least she knew a few good names, even if her own left much to be desired. (Coincidence.)

!@#$%"Well, take it easy. I'll let Gabriel know you're looking for him if I see him." With that, he turned fully to the right and continued his jaunt along the borders, very much in search of anybody else that might choose to intrude. After this circuit, he decided, he might go and take a nap... or perhaps look for his cousin directly, whether it was against her wishes or not.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread