clouds are spitting dust.
[html]

(322)
I am glad! I wanted a Vesper thread. O_O <3 Take your time replying and all that, too, if you have many threads! D: <3

Myrika is by me!

The sprawl of the Great Village was playground enough for them -- the horse and woman they darted between buildings and around rounded hills that might have been the remnants of long-sunken homes. Eira rounded a corner at a gallop with Myrika a few feet behind, and it was only as the rust-hued woman rounded the corner herself that she realized someone else was nearby. Myri skidded to a halt at the sound of an alarmed yelp; Eira kept running for a few moments, but slowed as she realized her owner was no longer in pursuit. The horse snorted and trotted back, standing a few yards away from Myrika and the new stranger.

Myrika peered on this new stranger curiously, hesitating a moment before she offered a faintly ashamed smile. Hey, Sorry. She took a step or two toward the woman, pondering whether they'd met at the meeting, but left a respectful distance between them. So many of Inferni were small! She did not begrudge their size -- Myrika had received enough of that particular flak to ever inflict it on another -- but it made her feel awkward. Her coat was pale browns, creams, and grays mottled together, and Myrika thought the smaller woman rather pretty, despite the scars that cris-crossed her body -- there were as many as to rival Myrika's grandmother.

I didn't know anyone else was around or I wouldn't have been carrying on so. Myrika Tears. Her voice was warm and the tip of her tawny tail wagged a few times, the darker patch near its middle showing in slightly raised position. The rusty woman knew her position and who she had to bow to, but she was still rather awkward in executing any sort of display of dominance -- the tail dropped back low upon cessation of its wags, somewhere between relaxation and slight anxiety, perhaps the latter due to being discovered at play.

<style>
#myrikaSie {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread