clouds are spitting dust.
[html]

(332)
<333 All good on all accounts brosephalusksuski~ Maybe Vesper can suggest they go scout or do something useful together? X3 I don't mind, whatever's good. O;

Myrika is by Kiri!

The stranger didn't seem too fond of Eira, which struck Myrika as queer, though she wasn't about to say so. Her social awkwardness wasn't so great that Myrika failed to recognize a poor choice of comment when she thought of one. Instead, she grinned a lopsided smile at the stranger's tease. The humor had nothing to do with Myrika's height, and that was Myrika's absolute favorite form of comedy. The rusty-hued coyote nodded at the patchy woman's introduction, and her ears flicked backwards at the patchwork woman's next words, her grin turning sheepish.

The rust-hued coyote had precisely zero idea what to do with dominance and authority; such concepts were hitherto unknown. I -- yeah, I am, she answered, affirming the notion far less casually than she might have liked. I'm sorry -- I don't quite know your rank? I've spent too much time lost in my history project, I'm afraid, and I don't know the clan as I should, she said, wondering if this was one of those in her particular "tier." Parts of Inferni's ranking system still confused her, but the tawny coyote understood them well enough to comprehend her position, at the very least.

The woman hadn't consciously chosen scouting. She supposed she'd been shunted into the position naturally, by virtue of being a big woman with a horse, a big woman with a horse who liked to ride. Myrika could admit that, at least -- she preferred riding Eira six days of the week, and the seventh, too, perhaps. Maybe it was only natural she would be put where her inclinations were best utilized. She would have laughed aloud with the realization, if such a thing weren't completely out of turn -- Vesper would think her crazy. She had to hand such a thing to Ezekiel, however; it had been so subtle Myrika herself failed to notice the association until just that moment.

<style>
#myrikaKiri {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread