clouds are spitting dust.
[html]

sswm 267

We can lead up to 'em scouting around...

Have a distracted Raze stupid post. xD

It was strangely refreshing to meet a friendly coyote and exchange simple, amiable words and smiles. As soon as she had that thought, Vesper knew it was ridiculous; it shouldn’t be a novation to have warm relations toward her clanmates. It still seemed that her only friends were wolf outsiders; to everyone in Inferni, she was often trying to prove herself or otherwise hide a part of herself. They were warriors and killers and fierce creatures rather than the relaxed, if silly, canines who lived outside of the fire clan’s culture.

But she cast these thoughts aside and continued to smirk at the female, the signature, sideways-quirked almost-smile coming without thought. It wasn’t an unkind or mocking expression but one that came easily to lips that reserved true smiles for those who were special.

The pale coywolf flicked her tail to dismiss the other’s apology. “It isn’t your fault. I haven’t interacted with much of the clan either, and I’ve only been here a couple of months anyway. I’m a Vigiles.” It made her proud to say so; her Immunes rank bound her to the clan and made her feel like she had a reason for being here, unlike the weeks as an uncertain newcomer.

Vesper glanced around at the half-sunken houses, her curiosity returning. “Have you come out here before?”

<style type="text/css">
.vesparrow b {font-weight:bold; color:#c68e58; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #FFFFFF; }
.vesparrow t {font-style:italic; color:#c68e58; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #FFFFFF; }
.vesparrow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.vesparrow {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#dfc4a8; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2iqoilg.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #827262; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#827262; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.vesparrow .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread