craft me something
Octavius’ head popped up when he heard the kind voice coming from a few feet away, looking over his shoulder and smiling again. He was a very trustworthy pup and didn’t move away at all when the other approached with something in his outstretched hands. The thing was odd looking. Too small to be a full skin, though that is what it smelled like. Rolling over to get closer, he dropped his head and nuzzled the soft fur after it was draped over his chubby little body. The skin immediately began trapping in body heat and resonating heat from the fire, getting rid of the shivers that had taken over.

Tilting his head up, the fluff ball stared at Rain and blinked a few times. ”I’m Octavius…my mommy is Nani...um...the biiiig pretty white one, like me!” Once again he shifted his entire body, making sure to keep the soft blanket up over his fur, wanting to keep that warmth trapped inside. Now able to see the other male better, he watched the crafting going on with a fascinated look on his little face. ”Thanks for da blanky…it’s so warm, what cha making?” His head tilted to the side, red eyes focused on the jar thingy in Rain’s hands, wondering who and what it was going to be for.

Messages In This Thread