Sometimes Things Are Too Broken
[html]

OOC here!

Upon seeing the blood Zera’im quickly crossed herself and made a quick prayer of health before retrieving from her back some clean cloth from which she began to fashion a makeshift mask. She had seen this disease before, if in fact she did have it, it was called Tuberculosis. She knew it wasn’t deadly, at least, it didn’t have to be, if the right medicine could be found. Zera’im would have to travel back to Anathema now to see if they had some of the remedies. She made a mental list of what she would need; mint, garlic, oranges, horsetail… there were various medicinal herbs that could help her… if she had caught it in time.

Zera’im tied the thin cloth around her head, covering her muzzle, when the figure appeared. Zera’im started, for she had been deep in thought and hadn’t noticed the ivory wolfess appear until she had spoken. Immediately Zera was taken aback by her intoxicated body, the stench of which was overwhelming. Also quite alarmingly, this wolfess’ aura was in chaos and Zera’im nearly had to close her mind to it. She had never experienced such an aura; it was in constant turmoil, roiling colors of pain and pleasure, dark and light; it was something that she had only seen displayed on canines in their death bed, when the inevitable was catching up to them. But this young female wasn’t near death’s door, she was just coming down from being drunk.

Zera’im relaxed, This is no island, but an isle, you can find the way back to the main land about five hundred yards that way. Zera’im pointed to her right before turning back to the girl, But please, sit, I am making some tea that will surely ease your headache. Hemp tea would be perfect for this; it would also calm the girls stomach and nerves.

Holding her hand out to offer the girl a seat, Zera’im also reached behind her to retrieve a blanket for the girl; though it wasn’t that cold, the blanket was more for comfort then anything. Please, take it. My name is Zera’im, what is your name my dear? She smiled warmly at the girl, though the expression was hidden by the mask.

WC:373

<style>
.natsdb1-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.natsdb1-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.natsdb1-a01 b {color:#777788; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow:#223333 0px 0px 5px;}
.natsdb1-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9WsMT.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #666666; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7788aa; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.natsdb1-a01-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #dddddd; margin:0px auto; }
.natsdb1-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #223333; margin:0px auto;}
.natsdb1-a01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.natsdb1-a01 b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread