Sometimes Things Are Too Broken
sorriiiieeeee <3 sswm killed me. please note i have never smoked/drunk hemp before so i may be completely wrong on its taste/what it does

She flinched quite sharply at the sudden laugh, for a second drawing in a quick breath of air. Coyote large ears fell back against her slim head as she looked on in slight distress at the sudden noise and movement. One of the sister set however, the left one, raise partially in interest to listen to the explanation of what Tea was. Well it was something she had never tried before, although from the smell of it, it smelled similar to the things the bachelor group of males had let her smoke sometimes, that stuff had been heaven to take away the hell of her life.

She flinched again although not as much this time at the whistling kettle, the woman really was a bag of nerves and nervous reactions. She accepted the cup with a quiet thank you and held it between her paws, the heat from the water going some way to fighting off the chill she felt. She resisted the urge to hunch over the heat source an instinct to stop others from stealing it from her. She heeded the warning of the scalding properties of the liquid that she could already feel and let it cool a moment, even blowing softly upon it so that trails of fragrant steam dispersed themselves into the wind haphazardly.

Once it was sufficiently cool Gemma took a quick sip of it and its earthy flavors filled her mouth with a delicious warmth that soon spread to her stomach as she swallowed. Surprisingly her headache did retreat a little bit and it didn't cause her so much mental pain to focus on Zera'im before her. Her plain to see social distress of woman began to ease slightly and she could look upon Zera without feeling an overriding need to vacate the area, such trash should be not seen or heard. Instead it was an only mildly irritating feeling.

"I live in AniWaya, over the water." Her voice was softly spoken.

Messages In This Thread