Help with characters and stuff?
This has been bothering me for a long time. I'm kind of wary of posting this because I have dug myself into a hole with everyone here. I get the feeling that not many people like threading with me anymore and find me just annoying, all for good reason.

All of my characters have fallen through, obviously. Because of depression and other personal things, I have done a great job of ruining every character I have had here, Kansas, Rio, Oak, River, and now Dusk. I'm very embarrassed about this. :/

But, however much I suck, writing is a good outlet for me and I love doing it. I also adore Souls for the talent and creativity I see here. It's inspiring! I would like to continue, but only if you guys want to give me another chance.

I think my favorite character, Kansas, was successful because I began him as a very young puppy without any set personality and let him create himself. I would like to do this again, and hopefully as I take steps to be a better person ooc, I will be able to handle the new character as it matures without completely destroying it.

Does this make sense? I would very much appreciate anyone's honest criticism. I will not get offended or angry, even if you guys feel I should back out of Souls. Smile

Messages In This Thread