Help with characters and stuff?
I for one don't feel any malice towards the issue at hand here, nor towards you.

I know I have been down the same path repeatedly and I've been rather surprised with each return that others haven't outright told me they'd rather not thread with me.. though I'm sure there arethose that don't reply to my threads or requests because this. I feel though that you can't please all.. and while there are probably some that still believe that I will flake off again.. (You never know.. I do have a RL that gets out of control sometimes..) I know there are those that enjoy rping with me and I enjoy coming back and rping with them..

You honestly shouldn't care what the minority thinks.. or the masses. You come here to find peace through writing. You want an outlet and to spend time with friends. Souls gives that to you.. and yet.. just like a rl friendship.. sometimes you have to back away from the rp and just breath.

I love the fact that you have rped Kansas as long as you have. Look at how often I've disappeared with his sisters and brother? But I won't hold it against you if you need to retire him and find a new flame to cling to. That's why I brought Zana in instead of one of my other characters.. sometimes you have to spice it up.. and sometimes it's a gamble with bringing in a new character.

I would love to see what you do with another. Puppy characters are always fun and such a clean slate to start with too.

Messages In This Thread