Help with characters and stuff?
I have a tip!! To go alone with keeping a thread count low, I think it helps to have a handy list of what threads you do have...

Many people use a post log to keep themselves straight on what needs a reply and what doesn't. I found that i wouldn't edit often enough, since it took a few steps and i tend to be lazy once my writing is done.

Then I would get too many threads or forget more things then i do already lol.... so i set up the sticky system. The handy application that my mac (think windows has it too) lets me stick my postlog right to my desk top, all the threads I have are there, under the name of the character I'm threading with, hyper-linked. I add threads I want to the list as well and when I need to reply the name is bolded.

I also put my post counts on the top so I can easily look to see how many posts i've made with both my characters.

Color coded, and stacked in according to order of auxiliary. I find it helpful in keeping things organized, so its easy and easy things are fun things! Big Grin

[Image: jW9PM.png]

Messages In This Thread