Help with characters and stuff?
That's a good idea, Alli. I use the stickies on my laptop to keep track of appointments at work... and it helps tremendously. I don't see would it wouldn't be beneficial when it comes to keeping track of threads. :3 Mac and Windows 7 have the program integrated by default... if you don't have those platforms, there's always stickie programs you can find/download rather easily on the internet.

And what Zero said is entirely true. I am just now learning that I don't have to say yes to every thread request flung my way. I plan on only RPing Lilin for long time, or at least until I feel comfortable enough with her. I'm making sure to keep a low amount of threads just so I can focus on what I currently have going on with her instead of getting overwhelmed. If I don't do that, roleplaying ultimately ends up feeling like a chore for me. :<

I find keeping a timeline does help too. It's great for personal reference.

Annnnnd... try to find an OOC ending for all your unfinished threads. It'll give you a sense of closure and you'll be able to write more detailed information as to what exactly happened that day instead of playing it safe and going with something vague/not mentioning it at all.

<3

Messages In This Thread