thin ice
[html]

"Artemis Marino," she replied with a friendly smile, though she was a bit unnerved by the way he looked at her. It was probably just her lack of social skills; her self-imposed isolation earlier in the year had done quite a bit to hinder those. It was her own fault, of course, but she had not handled the post-traumatic period well at all, and perhaps was still facing some of the troubles caused by her accident and Denali's death.

"I saw you at my brother's mateship ceremony." That was the only time she recalled seeing this male, but it was recognition enough. The ceremony had seemed strange to her, but then, she found all of the frills and humanistic things that Giselle (and Silvano, to an extent, but he was her brother so she thought nothing of it) loved very... strange. Especially the dresses, she thought. "I don't know your name yet, either," the silver-pelted young woman reminded him.

<style type="text/css">
.missatrans001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.missatrans001 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.missatrans001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.missatrans001 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... cstars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread