Time
[html]

wc; --- 8D Frodo's a crafty little bugger....Also I seriously have no idea how to build a hut, I'm making this up as I go along...but hopefully it'll turn out something like this...http://watermarked.cutcaster.com/cutcas ... an-Hut.jpg mud packed around sticks...thatched roof, etc.

Frodo had never met a Trinket. It was probably just coincidence that Matteo thought them alike; there was really no connection. S’only early winter. Ground’s not frozen, s’just wet. he got a long stake like stick he’d been planning on using for the wall and dug around in the light snow. Sure enough, the mud beneath the snow was wet and squishy rather than frozen solid. He managed to plunge the stick in anyway, and it stood upright. The sticks would be packed together with mud more than likely, so it would be pretty sturdy when the job was finished.

Frodo shook the hand vigorously and then smirked. Yes, Matteo was quite a bit taller than him. There was no way he’d fit inside if he wanted to. Frodo however was in favour of Matteo’s plan. His head tilted to the side curiously, nodding a tad. Yer… Frodo pondered, scratching his chin a little. He looked up suddenly, a new fire sparkling in his eyes. Think ya might jus’ be on ter somethin’ there, prince Aladdin. he patted Matteo on the shoulder, actually having to squeeze onto his tiptoes to do so. Never woulda thought of tha’ myself. I’m a few cells shy of a brain though, mind you. the man skipped around joyously, running a circle around his makeshift hut before scampering off a few meters into the trees. Frodo came back with another large stick, about eight feet long. Frodo stumbled and struggled with it seeing as it was almost double his size, and found himself wobbling until he dropped it near the hut. With his dagger, he trimmed it until it was about seven feet long and then he stood it upright around the flooring, not without some more struggle.

Frodo cast a sideways glance to Matteo then, his intense eyes looking mischievous for a moment or two. Oi, you’re a burley fella aren’t you? he commented, taking in the lean structure of the man, the toned body. I’m quick and slick and well nifty, but I ain’t strong enough to lug no dead weights. Fancy helpin’ a kid like meself out? he asked with a smile. Frodo was short, and skinny, and all together quite weak looking. It had taken a great deal of huffing and puffing to move the great stakes where he wanted them. These one’s weak as kitties. he commented, looking down at his own arms, pulling them in to show Matteo his measly muscles. I don’t know… even when you speak to it firm your body aint doin’ nuthin you wantin’ it to do. But you’re my ticket to a hut, buster-bal oon. Hoick your bones up and let’s get shifted. Just need to be placin large sticks around the perimara-meter, like so. he gestured to the large sticks that surrounding the hexagagonal shape. Get it? Got it? Good. with a sly grin Frodo snuck off to the side again, hauling yet another large plank towards the work-in-progress home.

Frodo Silvertongue

<style>
.frodo2ng .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.frodo2ng-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#2020FC; text-shadow:#ffff00 0px 0px 5px;}
.frodo2ng p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo2ng b {color:#151515; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.frodo2ng {background-color:#1ACB1A; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.frodo2ng-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.frodo2ng .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread