Strength in Numbers
[html]
OOC / + 456

The ebon male sat on the mound for several moments pondering to himself. His breathing was slow and the area was calm and quiet and he couldn’t help but let out a yawn. He was very much exhausted, and though that it probably would be best to sleep for a while back at his den once Soran arrived. They could all benefit from the extra energy for the following day’s journey. Soran, though strong, was an older female and freshly pregnant; the travel to the new territory would have to be a slow and steady one.

Movement twinkled in the corner of his eye and Zalen looked over to see a silver male wolf carrying a rabbit coming towards him. Zalen let out a half sigh half snort; he was hoping his call would not alert any others. But sometimes these things could not be avoided; he was very near the pack lands after all, if not a mile or so away from their marked border. As the male came better into view Zalen stood erect, to his full height but did not show extreme dominance, for it was not his place to. The male sat, dropping his dinner and asking Zalen what the meaning of his call was. Zalen could smell Crimson Dreams on him, but knew that he had done nothing wrong to call Soran out; by now he was sure she had cut her ties with Crimson Dreams amicably.

Zalen shifted his position and jumped down from the mound, I am calling upon my friend and mentor Soran, she is joining me in my pack to the north. it was blunt, but truthful; Zalen supposed he might just tell the truth, it would soon be spread like wild fire throughout Crimson Dreams as soon as Soran departed. The sable male looked over this Crimson Dreamer; he was strong, in good health, and obviously could hunt well. His markings however were… odd… he was clearly a wolf through and through, but the hues of gold and silver contrasting with black were unusual. Not that Zalen hadn’t seen stranger; his mind wandered to Panda in Anathema for a moment.

With non-threatening body posture that spoke of neutrality Zalen walked forward to sniff the male and inspect him closer; he most definitely was from Crimson Dreams. Zalen looked at him again, You are from Crimson Dreams; tell me, what is that pack like? Does it suit wolves or is falling to the ways of the humes? Zalen didn’t know much of the pack, save that they had recently been at war with Aniwaya. He wondered if Crimson Dream too had started to turn from the wild to the domestication left behind by the long dead humes.

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread