Strength in Numbers
The darker hued male stood before him for a moment on high before he finally answered the Crimson Dreams pack member's question. The silvery male shifted his weight from side to side as he watched the other, his answer was well enough but it still caused him slight disturbance as he asked in turn. "Why would she turn from the pack she's served so long to venture forth and follow you?" He could tell that the male before him was a strong and dominate but was he worth following, worth leaving a pack one had been loyal to for so long. He didn't know but if the male was willing to answer him he would find out soon enough.

He stiffened slightly as the male moved forward but Thoirni didn't budge as the other began the routine of investigating his scent and being further. His sun shot sapphire eyes watched the male carefully, his body firmly placed as he moved forward to meet the other. He came from a land where dominance was shown to all but your own pack. This male was an outsider and seemed to believe that he had every right to take their pack members loyalty and stance. His body was held erect, his eyes firmly watching every move the other made as he in turn investigated the scent of this male.

He could tell the male had taken a mate, or at least he had a female friend that he knew quite well. Her scent clung to him, intermingling with his own even though she was not there. He caught the scent of distant lands and of what must be home to the male before him. The scents were strong and fresh, speaking volumes to the male from Crimson Dreams. It took him a moment to realize that the other had asked him a question and Thoirni took a step back, shaking the scents from his mind as he was quiet a moment before answering. "It is not like the packs of old. They shift and walk as man once did..they seem to prefer houses over dens.." His discomfort over the ways of his pack was apparent as he sighed. "I am of old blood, I will not take the change, not if I can help it.. and these new ways are not what I was reared to believe.." His eyes lifted to meet those of the other male as he demanded. "What of this pack you hold.. are they just as soft as those that follow man..or has man not killed the beast in some just yet.."

Messages In This Thread