Strength in Numbers
[html]
Didn't mention InH in this cuz Zalen has no knowledge of that pack's existence, he will soon though! / + 458

The male seemed stiff and awkward at Zalen’s advance and he tried to cool his stance a bit; already the change to alpha male was beginning to take place, especially now that he had taken Titania as his mate, but he must learn that not all places were his. He asked him why Soran would leave her pack to join him and Zalen took pause for a moment, Truth be told I’m not certain. She became my mentor in the height of summer and I asked her to be my side as my Beta. I believe perhaps she grows weary of Crimson Dreams and wants something new for her partner and herself. The male seemed alright in the moment then, and after investigating Zalen himself he finally answered his question, the answer much to Zalen’s dismay. So Crimson Dreams was no different than any of the other packs he had knowledge of; Anathema, Salsola, Aniwaya, Cercatori d’Arte, Cour des Miracles, and now Crimson Dreams. He was sure that both Inferni and the newest pack, Casa di Cavalier were similar. It was a sad state of affairs in this area indeed.

The male seemed to be uneasy with the affairs of his pack and this made Zalen’s ears perk; he seemed to have a propensity for running into like-minded wolves; apparently his sentiment of the domestication were more wide spread then he thought. He bumped his flank against the male’s in a sign of friendship and understanding, This is why I have decided to make the pack, the ways of the Luperci here are in my opinion flawed. We are wolves are we not? Why take to the hume’s ways? I am founding this new territory in the north were we all can be what we were born to be. He looked into the male’s stunningly beautiful eyes, If you wish to join me, then come. Do not feel a burden of duty to the Crimson Dreamers, they have chosen their folly.

He moved to the front of the male; if he did decide to join he would be a good addition indeed, and with Soran and her partner there would be an even balance between male and female in the pack. Zalen turned his head to look towards the Crimson Dreams borders, hearing nothing, smelling nothing of Soran. He sighed and turned back to the Dreamer, I am Zalen Damaichu, and though you do not know me now I will tell you that the blood of the first Alphess of these lands runs through my veins and I will not forsake you or any of my pack-mates as a leader. He raised his head high again, pride shooting through his heart, as well as the weight of responsibility.

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread