Strength in Numbers
[html]
I’m PPing an ending here for us. That was an awesome reply btw Big Grin I’ll have this archived tomorrow unless you want to continue it for some reason just PM and I’ll edit the post. / + 317

Whatever the male had been searching for in Zalen, he apparently found it, for his stance became submissive and Zalen calmed. It had been his first challenge, and though it had been subtle, it had meant a great deal. The male conceded to him and spoke the words that Zalen was waiting for; he would join up with the pack. Zalen wagged his tail furiously and bumped sides with the male again, I will be honored to have you by my side, but I need your name… He smiled a little, knowing that names were something that wasn’t always necessary to know, but in this case Zalen would like to have knowledge of it.

Zalen nodded sagely to the words the male spoke, that blood alone did not define a leader. Zalen would have to prove himself yet he realized. He looked again now to the borders, he had waited long enough and Soran had not come. He was sure that she had good reason, and trusted her fully. He turned to the male, If you could, when you return to Crimson Dreams, seek out Soran and make sure all is well with her, and that is time to join me. Then, you must all make haste, do not hesitate, and come quietly. He looked seriously at the male, It is important to avoid any unwanted followers. It had been a concern of his that there might be those individuals who would seek to kill a pack in its infancy, and he wanted to avoid this scenario at all costs.

The two males parted, the Crimson Dreamer leaving Zalen with his name, Thoirni Siondaite, with his word that he would fetch Soran and her partner and they would soon join Zalen and Titania to the northern territory. With this knowledge, Zalen turned and set back for Arachnea’s Revenge and Titania, brimming with good news for his mate.

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread