An Olive Rabbit
She was losing her temper as the tables seemed to turn. What had started as a seemingly peaceful if not tense exchange of information a respected distance from the borders was not a three ring circus. She growled low as she failed to answer X'yrin's questions on Sage, but as the youth advanced and she heard the soft words from the outsider's maw Zana spat out a swift reply in disgust. "No. Mine would have better respect." She said, keeping her form between the stranger and Symera as she refused to stand down to the youth.

Her heckles rose as she growled a warning again at the young. "No. I will not move. " Her stormy grey lavender eyes glared at the youth that she now viewed as a child for all purposes. The way she spoke, the lack of respect for her clan mates, the ignorance of not realizing that Zana was performing her duties here, all this spoke volumes to the woman. She didn't care who or what was protecting the youth, she was nothing more than a brat.

When the young member of the clan tried to move around her Zana leaped before her once more, her fangs bared as she took a step backwards, hoping that X'yrin would do the same to allow her space to keep her clan mate at a distance. Her eyes flashed warning as she spoke. "Run off and find something else to bother child. Leave me to my duties while you work on obtaining your own." Zana knew that rank wasn't often pulled in the clan but she didn't care. She was tired of having everyone test her, tease her. She was tired of fighting for everything just to prove she deserved to live. She'd earned her place in the pack, she was loyal to their leader as was asked of her, and she would defend their borders when needed, and perform her duties otherwise.

This here to her qualified under otherwise.

Messages In This Thread