An Olive Rabbit
If she had been in ger Luperci form she would have slapped the young bitch right across her smart little muzzle. Instead she snarled, her ears pinned back flat as she glared at the foolish child before her. Her voice was like acid as she spoke. "If you knew just what my duties were then you would know I am doing them well pup." Her fangs glittered as she firmly kept herself between Symera and X'yrin as she spoke. She knew what the child was capable of and with such a master as Halo she knew that it was only likely to grow worse as she grew older.

The tiny woman was frank with the foolish clan member as she raised her head high. "MY duty is to the clan.. but my loyalties lay with Ezekiel. If you have a problem with how I tend to my duties under his reign go whine in his ear.." She was sure that Ezekiel would care little of the petty fight on the border between the two different members. Half the clan was at eachothers throats half the time and the other half was trying to find ways to keep their own hides safe. She wasn't certain which side she was on anymore, but it damn sure wasn't alongside Symera and her obsession with killing of wolves.

She growled, tired of hearing the girl whine about her stinkies. The Lykoi woman finally spat out the pure and simple truth of the clan. "Your clan is filled with halfbloods. Kaena, Ezekiel, Halo, Helotes.. and every creature in these lands that claims the name Lykoi is part Stinky as you so lovingly put it. Does that make them traitors as well.. for being part stinky.." She showed her fangs once more as she snarled. "Believe it or not, but deal with it..." She turned her head to glance at X'yrin as she sighed. She was not cut out to deal with the closed minded when they came in the forms of the youthful.

She took a step towards X'yrin as she shook her head. "Let's find some space that isn't preocuppied with hot air.." She let her eyes scan over Symera as she shook her head. "You have no idea what a traitor really is child.. just wait til you find out." She moved to stand beside X'yrin, hoping that they could continue their conversation elsewhere since this foolishness was not going to just run along.

Messages In This Thread