tell me no more stories and I'll tell you no lies
[html]

Musquodoboit Valley, for Amber~

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Inferni, he found, had gotten rather dull recently. Sure, there was that war thing with some wolf pack or other (which one he didn't know. He kept forgetting the name- it was something disgustingly florid), but he didn't feel like it today. Of course, he hadn't yet met one of the wolves he was at war with- he supposed it would happen in time. It wasn't like he was hiding from them, either. He just felt like having a run, stretching his legs. He would return to Inferni soon enough to resume border patrol. For now, he would simply scout out the areas to the south and see if any of those damn flower wolves were hanging around.

He trotted farther south after catching sight of a human building in the distance. He slowed his pace as he neared it, squinting in the sun as he craned his neck to further examine it. He didn't know what the building was supposed to be used for, but the fact that it was there meant it had some sort of purpose. Humans didn't go around building things for nothing, did they? Perhaps they did- they had been rather stupid after all. Even their pets were rather dumb, though, he wasn't sure if it was due to prolonged exposure to humans or simply because they had once been domesticated. In either case, it seemed interesting enough to explore- at least for a little while.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread