tell me no more stories and I'll tell you no lies
[html]

Oh baby, are you ever. This is a weird post.

i heard they say the boy's missing

Cooking? That was interesting. Hybrid had never eaten cooked food before, unless you counted that wolf from the Syemv war. He had set the wolf on fire, then chewed its limbs off. It had tasted rather crispy, toasty-- not at all pleasant. It had smelled terrible, too, so he wasn't sure why anyone would want to cook anything. It sounded disgusting. What kind of creature ate cooked food, anyways? Weird. This wolf was weird.

Hybrid feigned interest, looking around the barn-type building for a moment. Something to cook with-- did he need meat (another wolf?) or something to cook it with? Couldn't he just shove a wolf's paw on a sharpened stick and hold it over a fire? But then, wolves didn't taste very good, so maybe the boy was going to 'cook' something that did taste good, like deer or... damn, all the things that tasted good couldn't be cooked. Samael was delicious-- could he cook the other coyote? He wouldn't taste too good, though. What else tasted good? Hmm. Not much. Blood? Could you boil blood and drink it? He grimaced; that was disgusting.

Why would this wolf want to boil blood? "What do you cook with?" He tilted his head to one side, trying to evaluate the boy's reply. Perhaps the boy wouldn't notice that he really would like to cook him up for a meal and devour him, for the boy tasted delicious. Perhaps the boy hadn't noticed the cruel glint in his eyes or the small smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

The boy just wanted it-- just a little pain.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread