And you will catch me if i fall
[html]

Word Count → 222 :: blah post Confused

Light’s displeasure slowly calmed as he watched the male fumble with the rabbit. He was doing rather well for his first time and really watched the male as he did the action. When he held up the rabbit Light took it from him and picked up another placing it in front of the youth to continue. Good. Again, slower. Learn to do it right before you do it fast. Light thought long and hard as to how to handle this male, he knew he wouldn’t get much out of him so he decided to remain silent. The boy would talk when he wanted to or when he was frustrated enough to. Light was patient and knew how to handle most youth but he could already tell youth in this land carried some traits that he was unfamiliar with. He rounded in a slow circle around him just waiting, watching. If he chose to leave he wouldn’t let him, if he chose to stop he would keep him going. He would show this youth you couldn’t strong arm one such as he and nor would he lose his temper again. This youth needed guidance and in his nature he couldn’t help but appoint himself as his teacher. Whether he could teach this one he wasn’t sure but it wouldn’t stop him from trying.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread