The days are growing darker.
[html]
She's a maniac, maniac on the floor

Neela Garcia

And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Sorry about the shitness, having an off day.

Word Count :: +209

Neela cocked her head curiously, trying to make heads or tails of what Frodo was actually saying. The boy's style of talking was fairly pleasant to listen to between his pleasant tone and whimsical wording, but hard to actually understand. One thing however, stuck out to Neela

"Almost got killed?! I'm guessing that there's a story behind that?" The phrase was curious but not an outright question, an opening if the younger dog felt like discussing it but easily ignored if it didn't. Neela knew well from experience that mentioning something and going into depth about it had far different emotional consequences.

Neela leaned back onto the rock as Frodo asked his question, bringing her hands to rest palms down against the flat surface, her gaze straying to the sky. "Here in particular? Just told you, I got lost." Neela peeked an eye down towards Frodo, the corner of her mouth curling up into a grin, "Down south in general? Just wanted to get out and stretch my legs a bit. Amazing how small a territory can seem when you're used to spending time at sea." Not necessary the actual reason Neela was down here but it was a reason, and Neela didn’t feel like making this conversation gloomy.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script);
.Maniac { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Maniac.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#290f02; width:632px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 4px 0px 4px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Maniac b {color:#fc890c; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.Maniac p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.Maniac .wc {color:#fc890c; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff;}
.Maniac .ooc {color:#fc890c; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Maniac .Text1 {font-familyBig Grinancing Script, serif; color:#fc890c; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; font-size:25px; text-align:left;}
.Maniac .Text2 {font-familyBig Grinancing Script, serif; color:#fc890c; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-size:40px;}
.Maniac .Text3 {font-familyBig Grinancing Script, serif; color:#fc890c; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; font-size:25px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread