And i will walk on water
[html]
AHIGA NISHANT
so why am i ten feet under and upside down

barely surviving has become my purpose

cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface
Word Count :: 433 He's a big cry baby ¬.¬

Fixed upon the spot he couldn't reign in his panicked breaths, couldn't calm his pounding heart nor hide the shock and fear that flowed through his eyes. Having been sheltered from the war, having been helped and protected by others throughout his childhood he had truly never been in any form of conflict, hadn't ever been in a situation where he had to truly think for himself and protect himself with his own skills. Although he'd never admit to the truth, to some level he was aware that he was nothing more than a helpless kid and that if the other wished to harm him; well, he was easy pickings. Looking at the other he could feel his hands trembling, his grip too tight upon the spear as if by holding it so tightly he'd suddenly gain divine enlightenment on how to wield it in a combat situation.

Bringing himself up to his full height he held his head high and bared his teeth slightly as the other spoke in a poor show of bravado, a grin touching his lips as he saw the males mouth fall open, his insult hitting the mark; one of the few things he'd learned was that elders always hated being called old, although the young Nishant couldn't understand whilst calling older canines old was offensive, he just knew it worked as a good enough insult. But as the older male stepped forward all humour and confidence drained from him and when the other growled and stated he'd noticed his lack of combat skills the lad couldn't help his reaction. He jumped back, hands fumbling to grab the spear and dropping it as a whimper escaped from him, ears failing flat against his skull and tail tucking between his legs, his paw connected with a rock as he stepped away sending the boy down to the ground in a pile of over grown limbs and white fur, a sharp yelp escaping him as he hit the ground was followed by more whimpers.

From his position on the ground he heard the male speak and he glanced back to the male, utterly humiliated and as he processed the words he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him hole. Breathing in he checked the other males scents, finally noticing the underlying scent that marked the other as pack. Groaning he unravelled himself and sat upon the ground cross legged, he held low and sudden interest in the patterns upon the ground drew his eyes downwards. “Don't tell mum. She'll kill me” he pleaded, his voice a soft whisper.

<style>
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm b {font-family:verdana; color:#030504; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm {background-color:#555549; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#1b1d1b; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7350/ahigatab1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 95px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .name {text-align:center; font-family:fantasy; color:#1b1d1c; font-size:28px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#9a957d; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc2 {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#edeadb; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:10px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread