And i will walk on water
[html]
Eee, that would be great. He needs someone he respects/as a role model of sorts? / +335!

Glancing over his shoulder he watched the darker male in a guarded manner, his body held tight expecting a punishing blow for having the nerve to ask for help after being rude, tail tucked in submission towards the other; he knew he should behaviour around elders and should treat them with respect, such cultural customs had been drilled into his head enough that he couldn't forget them, but his manner of speech and behaviour were the only way he could rebel against his mother, the only way he could draw attention to himself even though the result was normally negative and ended in some sort of punishment or argument. It was a stupid and childish thing to do, but he had yet to think of another way to displease his mother so and thus he had no intention of correcting his behaviour any time soon.

Despite having asked he was pretty sure the male would reject and be insulted by the fact he had the nerve to ask and yet, to the young Nishant's surprise, the male agreed. Grabbing the nets her stood up, smiling brightly at the male and happy to have someone accompany him on one of his feeble attempts to hunt for once. As the other laid out the conditions he nodded excessively and excitably in agreement, his whole body seeming to jump up and down with the motion, tail raised and wagging happily behind him. I'm Ahiga he practically shouted at the male, And eer. Well, I wouldn't call it a plan... but break the ice... somehow... throw the nets and bait in through the hole... and see what happens? he phrased it as a question, for once seeking the advice of an elder in hope the other could help him work out the kinks in his vague plan. Or, if, you eerm, if you want to do it it another way then that's cool? he shrugged his shoulders slightly, hugging the nets to him as he awaited the males response.

<style type="text/css">
.igash b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdc7d5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b607d; }
.igash p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.igash {margin:0 auto; width:623px; background-color:#010302; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UpW6b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1e7f0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.igash p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.igash p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread