And i will walk on water
[html]
I had no where in particular in mind, so vague/whatever works for me? :3 And chances are this will fail badly xD But it will be a learning experience for him ^^ / +330!

Eager ears listened to the male and he nodded enthusiastically as the other spoke of finding somewhere to break through the ice, which was a good thing for, the young lad had never fished before let alone worked around ice and so he was completely clueless with the task at hand. Nets and bait seemed like a logical way to go about catching fish although much like breaking the ice, his knowledge was lacking and more or less the young lads guess work over fact or skills. Quickly he made his way over to where he'd left his bag and up the box which he'd dumped live worms into, looking at it he was impressed it was still in one piece; the box was a basic wooden cup with a large piece of bark strapped over the opening to stop the critters from getting out. Next he grabbed the scrap of thin material he'd hooked various hooks he'd found onto and shoved that into his pocket. With everything he believed he needed on hand he hurried to catch up with the old man who'd kindly decided to help his doomed fishing attempt.

As he reached the ice the others words rang through his head, green eyes stared down upon the frozen surface scouring it for cracks and anything dangerous looking. Edging forward another step he looked over to his companion, searching for consent to continue forward; although not consciously, he was deferring to the other, trusting the male's judgement over his own in regards to the ice. We're gonna need a big-ish hole. So we can spread the net out in the water and lower it although how big he didn't know; his theory was attach hooked worms to the net and lower it, wait till some unlucky fish swim over the lower net then pull it up... the plan sounded reasonable and perfectly logical to the young lad, but then he had yet to actually test his theory out.

<style type="text/css">
.igash b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdc7d5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b607d; }
.igash p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.igash {margin:0 auto; width:623px; background-color:#010302; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UpW6b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1e7f0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.igash p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.igash p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread