And i will walk on water
[html]
Bah, not my best post, sorry >.< / +301!

Greens eyes lit up and watched with fascination as the other demonstrated how to break the ice. Dragging his eyes away from the hole in the frozen surface, he glanced at the nets, trying to figure out how best to use them. In his mind, things would work better if the hole was larger in both width and length; that way he can spread the net out more and lower it down. Edging around the indicated area he placed the nets down lightly upon the frozen surface and worked his hand into the shape the other had used, peeking a look towards the older male to confirm he was doing it right before slamming his hands down into the ice; his left hit the hard surface, doing little more then brushing himself, but his right broke through into the water. As his hand was emerged in water it took a moment for the freezing sensation to trigger within his mind and as the water began to numb his hand he yanked it free with a yelp, stumbling back a step as he shook his hand, water droplets flying through the air.

Frowning, he looked at the ice and the growing hole as if it was their fault he had hurt his hand and was now cold. “Needs to be both bigger and wider, more area to spread the net out” he spoke allowed, trying to calculate just how much bigger he needed it to be. So strange it was having to work around the ice; it was his first winter and many things the season had brought with it were new and strange to the young Nishant and very much effecting his capability to do any form of hunting, not that he managed all to well on a bright sunny day.

<style type="text/css">
.igash b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdc7d5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b607d; }
.igash p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.igash {margin:0 auto; width:623px; background-color:#010302; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UpW6b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1e7f0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.igash p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.igash p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread