Wish upon a star, squire!
[html]

ew look at this reply. ewww....

Thoughtfully he leant back against the stable door, looking at the young male while scratching behind his ear, wondering what to do. It seemed wise to just go on without Ahiga, for if he had not a horse of his own he wouldn’t put the trust in it while riding and hunting - he might be on edge, and easily startled, therefore giving the horse he rode a reason to spook too. But something about the situation told Frodo to hold back, and try and work round it anyway. The young lad looked lively and determined enough, and they would be a good team with the right amount and balance of both patience and practice. Gently he held out a hand for Strider to stay where he was outside, and then he walked back into the stables again, looking around while Ahiga spoke.

I ‘ave Rohan ‘ere… he said, gesturing to the bay mare. But she’s far from ready ter ‘unt, my lemon sherbet. Take…Buck. The leader wont be mindin’, I’m sure. he said, gesturing to a fair looking horse in one of the stalls. Buck had actually sired the foal of the white horse that Ahiga had been eying up earlier. Perhaps it was a sort of connection. Perhaps not. Casually he strolled back to the door and held it wide open, once again leaning against it, holding it open for Ahiga and Buck to come out of. That was, of course, assuming Ahiga would come with him anyway.

The man anxiously fingered the necklace and bandana at his neck and sniffed deeply. Actually, despite looking determined and strong, there was something about Ahiga that Frodo couldn’t quite put his paw on. Perhaps the fact he hadn’t given his own name in return when Frodo had introduced himself, or the secretive way he held himself, a little thief looking. Still, Frodo was used to thieves. In his youth he’d often stolen from the gypsy stalls they’d had going as a child, and one of his good friends Terra was perhaps a master in the business too- at least until he’d taught her to hunt for herself. He noted the spear hanging against Ahiga’s back and knew at once that was the weapon he’d use when hunting whatever they were going to hunt. Awkwardly, Frodo tapped his foot, impatient for them to get going and be straight into thew activity he lived for.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.frodo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.frodo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.frodo-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#538854; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... book32.jpg); background-position:bottom top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread