Wish upon a star, squire!
[html]
Geh, hate this post. Full of fail, but meh, gets things moving. / +370!

Jammy dodgers? Old man, i'm really starting to question your sanity he responded, giving the other a comical cautious look as if insanity was contagious. And don't be calling me a pansy, grandpa the last part he slurred and spoke softly, not really wanting to start an argument with the other but feeling compelled to defend himself somewhat against the others ever confusing words. Never before had he encountered someone who spoke in such a confusing manner and every time the other opened his mouth and spoke the young hunter found his head hurting more and more. Moving around he grabbed and positioned the spear he had brought with him so that he could easily through it; if it hit the neck or softer areas of one of the set targets he had a chance of taking one down... but the lad was pretty sure he'd miss, but he intended to try his best regardless.

As the darker male explained the plan he nodded and look towards the herd, visualising things as they Frodo spoke. Faffing with the reigns and spear it took him a moment to figure out how to both ride and direct Buck, but once he figured out a way that worked well enough he kicked his heels in and was off after the darker male with only a few seconds delay. Following the given instruction he brought himself and Buck along the right side, cutting off their targets escape route. As the cow began to head his way he readied his spear, not confident in his throwing and so he planned to stab it through the cows neck once it was within his range. Yah! he shouted, urging Buck back into action he poised the spear ready and waited, holding back just for the perfect opportunity. As he moved towards the cow it turned, revealing it's neck and with that opening he lunged out with the spear, digging it feebly into the target's shoulder, Shit, I missed! Old man!! he shouted, the deer turned and began to run back to Frodo, the young Nishant's spear fell to the ground, green eyes looked desperately over to the other and he hoped the male could correct his mistake.

<style type="text/css">
.higkit b {font-weight:bold; color:#628e33; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #122004; }
.higkit p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.higkit {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#405539; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bwI17.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 262px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627c51; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.higkit p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.higkit p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread