stretching out like vast, cracked ice
[html]

sure, sure ^^ i've been trying to fix that table for ages anyway XD sorry for the huge post

Word Count → 500+

Cold blue eyes flicked over both hybrids before him, uttering a simple 'Mhm...' when his heritage was acknowledged. He wouldn't point out that he was actually Catalan as most saw Catalonia as it was, a part of Spain. Angel had always seen it as it's own land, with distinctness and similarities to the Spanish ground. It didn't matter as much here, it was miles, weeks journeys away from where he now stood. Another comment fell from the man's mouth, 'You are new'. Angel replied at first with a nod, and then with speech, 'Fresh from the wilderness' he mused. The strange pack mate offered no name, and neither did Angel. He had always played by the opponent's pace when fighting and when conversing or in similar social situations, he followed rather than lead the pace of their speech.

Elaborating from his previous comment, he ruffled the mane at the nape of his neck, wishing away the strain in the area. 'I arrived a few days ago', two or three perhaps. Angel hadn't been keeping count as he'd secured himself in his room. And still he had work to do, but seeing as he hadn't show his face nor used any real muscle to do his work, he supposed that a trip outside would be helpful, even if only a little.

<style type="text/css">
.totsunits b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefefe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.totsunits p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.totsunits {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDo6A.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c00304; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.totsunits .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #fefefe; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; }
.totsunits .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.totsunits p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.totsunits p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread