stretching out like vast, cracked ice
[html]

sure ^^

Word Count → 000

What brought you here? Angel almost scoffed, but his composure remained. It was a long and detailed list of reason that had driven him here. He considered saying 'Faith' but it would have been a weak answer. 'I worked in Argentina for some time. Managing the trading in the river port in Rosario and the coastal port in Buenos Aires'. It was the truth, albeit cropped to include the less taxing past. 'It got boring after a while. So I came here'. Again truth, this time solely, he'd been working the same way for what seemed like years.

'My name is Angel' he said, casting his gaze to the borders. Leaving out his last names seemed right, when in the company of pack members, strange as they may be. It was turning out to be a dreary day so far. There was very little warmth in the air, even as the sun rose. Cool winds blew around him, though it wasn't as if he couldn't handle it, given his domestic heritage. As insignificant as it was within him it gave him thicker fur and therefore a higher tolerance to the cold. It was truly a blessing, especially in these harsh climates.

<style type="text/css">
.totsunits b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefefe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.totsunits p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.totsunits {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDo6A.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c00304; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.totsunits .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #fefefe; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; }
.totsunits .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.totsunits p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.totsunits p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread