No love injection
I may have just been imagining the note asking, I was sort of out of it earlier, but it's perfectly fine if we forward-date it a couple days! Big Grin
[html]

Swentzle Byström
Word Count :: 340

Swentzle moved about the dark room rather noisily, as there were many things on the floor of the old shop that he simply couldn't see. He did his best not to fall flat on his face, though, and rummaged curiously before coming up with what seemed to be a wind chime--a rather noisy one, at that. What had caught his attention, though, was the odd figure hanging between the metal tubes. Kokopelli! He exclaimed happily, and shifted the thing curiously, finding that the whole structure was attached to string, which had been threaded through a wooden block to come together on a ring. He supposed it was meant to hang somewhere; what the Earth God was doing this far north, though, he had absolutely no clue. Setting the structure aside in the beginnings of a pile he would take home, he moved further into the shop, stepping carefully around a counter and moving toward the back room.

There were even more oddities here, though he supposed one might have considered them somewhat more valuable. He knelt to peer into a glass case, choosing to ignore the broken top, and squinted slightly; it was much darker back here than it was in the front. He supposed he'd have to bring some sort of light with him...

It was then he noticed the lingering smell of a wolf hybrid in the area, and he blinked, lifting his head and looking around blindly. He didn't see anyone immediately apparent, but good sense told him they were probably somewhere nearby--hopefully close enough to hear him. In case I am not in here alone, He said, because there had been times in the last few months when he couldn't quite trust his nose, I didn't mean to intrude...I wasn't aware there was anyone here. And then he straightened, brushing the dust off his knees and taking another look around the room--albeit his eyes were half-closed from squinting, as he could hardly make out his hand in front of his face.

"You will find that life's a climb that takes a steady grip,
and when you're fingers ache remember you were born for this".

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread