No love injection
[html]
Oops! It must have disappeared when I fixed my table :O Yay ^^

Her heart beat noisily in her chest as she watched the other canine from her hiding spot. She didn't know what his intentions were in this shop; it was a wonder that they had both found the same shop at the same time. Wretch very rarely ran into strangers during her trips into the city. After Caspa's warning the last time she'd come across someone, she was especially wary. The young female gave a small squeak when he turned his head in her direction, disappearing back into the rack a bit more. She held her hand below her jaw to keep her teeth from chattering out of fear; she had been attacked several times in the past, and didn't want to take any chances now.

A voice came next from an area very close to her hiding spot and she tried to slow her breathing, listening carefully. He hadn't meant to intrude? Perhaps his kind words were being said to lure her out of her hiding place, as a trick. She thought this over and peeked back out for a moment. He didn't look too dangerous...but one could never know. She was small for a wolf, her mixed blood making her look more coyote than anything else. Wretch swallowed hard. She wanted to look for an escape route..but couldn't from inside the rack of coats. If she came out and spoke to him, she'd have a chance to better case the place. She stepped out slowly, ears and tail drooping. "I..I did..I disturbed you. I'm sorry."

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread