No love injection
[html]

Big Grin ^^

Word Count → 183

Swentzle hovered for a long moment, suspended in uncertainty, before there was the sound of movement. He turned his head slightly and squinted as the hybrid stepped out, tilting his head to get the best look at her. She seemed small, for a wolf, but then so was he; standing at only 5'4", Swentzle had grown quite used to people towering over him. It was nice to see someone who was around the same size. He offered her a quiet smile, and then frowned as she spoke, before pointing out, "If I am not mistaken, you were here first...if anything I am disturbing you. There is no need to apologize."

She seemed unusually uneasy, and he wondered for a moment if he was that frightening, or if she'd simply had bad past experiences. Scratching his throat for a moment thoughtfully, he offered, somewhat cautiously, "If you like, I can go." He didn't want to disturb her, as it seemed his presence was doing, and though the shop here was interesting, there were surely other places just as curious that he could peruse.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.swentzle-fieldsofgold { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kmHKk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#93d7fa; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#555555; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .wordcount {color:#555555; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread