No love injection
[html]
Aww ^^

She had troubles remembering much of her puppyhood, everything from before the accident that she'd had. Saul had found her broken body on the beaches of Dahlia de Mai and had taken care of her for her entire life up to this point. Wretch was just learning how to go out on her own and look after herself, with the help of Tawny. Things were slow...but they were moving forward. She had chosen to leave the pack and become a loner so that she could learn more independence and be forced to go out and experience all the things she had missed out on during her broken puphood.

Hello, Swentzle. I have never heard a name like yours before. I'm Wretch She'd also never heard of the "Great Plains", either. She'd only ever lived in this area. I'm not from anywhere, any more. Wretch replied simply, reaching up to grasp a glass on a nearby shelf. She examined the glass before putting it back up on the shelf and looking sideways at the male. I left my pack. You aren't a member of one either..then?

The object that he had in his hand looked to be some sort of necklace, to her. She knew jewelry well enough. But the part that hung off of the chain was unlike anything she'd seen in the past. It looks like a necklace...but different. The girl said, padding closer to the other. She nearly bumped into him, tripping over her feet as she came closer. Oof--sorry She said, wincing. Maybe...squeeze it? I have seen necklaces that open up

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread