Life is for us to live
[html]

| +209

Around them, among the trees of the forest the winter birds and other denizens went about their lives only giving the wolves a notice if they had wandered to close and then moved off. if one were to listen they would hear the chirps of the birds and barks of the squirrels and chipmunks. From overhead, the screech of a circling hawk floated by.

You are welcome, Temo replied. He pondered a moment thinking about the information she was asking about and decided that it most likely is not anything that is not known outside the pack. Yes, we were two packs that combined forces to make one. He hoped that his wording would detour any thoughts of invading in the off chance that this was a fact finding mission, even if it did not seem to be.

A slight smile forms on his muzzle as his thoughts turn to his family and the happiness and joy that his family brings him, Yes, I have pups. He carefully takes the items from Aeron and looks at them for a moment. Gifts are not necessary, helping someone and making friends, especially for the pack, is sufficient payment for me. Temo says with offers the items back to the visiting she wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread