Whats a little pain?
[html]
Frodo Silvertongue

Eek!

It happened so suddenly he couldn't so anything to react. The moment the paw swung for him it was too late. He hadn't even attempted to duck before the paw clutched round his throat and pinned him against the tree. Frodo didn't struggle because he didn't want the man's opinion of him lowered. He was still. The boy couldn't help but gulp with the strain on his neck but his eyes were fierce as he locked them on Saluce's. Eagerly he listened to what he could, ears pinpricks so they could catch every word, every detail. He was earnest in learning the information given despite it being a strain on him given the hostile position he was in. When the had loosened he steadied his breathing but found himself still pinned. I-I.. I understand. he said simply through numb lips.

The single finger tapped against his skull and he watched the movement with his green eyes, watching as it struck against his cranium and then made it's journey away again. The next piece of wisdom had, however, already been engraved into his brain beforehand. X'yrin had taught him of such mental control, of focusing on a single thing and striving to do it. He nodded stiffly, unblinking but starting to sweat slightly, despite how cold the weather was. Yes. was his final response. I'm ready, captain.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#E5CDB6;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#27180A; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#8F7154; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread