drifting away
WC: 213
ooc: Sorry its so short just kept drawing a blank Sad

She was half his size and her features were so feminine. He loved her hair the most its soft tendrils a draw to his thoughtful brown eyes. He held his hand out before himself as he looked took a step forth. Light, Light Goldenfeather. Pleasure to make your acquaintance Zana. Where do you hail from that desires such a study if you don’t mind me asking? His glance to the horse was momentary and he couldn’t help to wonder if she actually rode the creature. His mind had gone off for a brief moment wondering how she did most things. He couldn’t imagine what life was like stuck in more or less the body of a pup. His mind returned to the moment after various scenarios played through and he remembered his stew. It had been unattended a top the fire for a while in his small hut and he feared it may be ruined. He hoped not. I would gladly assist you in your study over a dinner I have prepared. If you wish to join me. Though I am not sure how much I can help for I have not been here long. Light wasn’t much into learning more about his pack mates just yet his duties often kept him busy.

Messages In This Thread