easy pickings
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

'And I didn't seem to catch yours either' Odessa quipped quickly, her hand caressing Juan's soft fur. The woman's words were flattering, but while her appearance said timid, gentle girl, her mind was as sharp as any knife. The medic didn't react to this, it was almost enjoyable to have someone wishing to get something from her. It made her feel some what special. 'It's Odessa. Odessa D'Angelo' she supplied, turning to look at the seals. 'Have you come for the... seals? The girl shrugged, 'No. But now I'm here...' It had been to escape her home that she ventured out, she was almost constantly occupied and free time was rare in her life.

'Are you intending to hunt them?' she questioned, gesturing loosely towards the rubbery creatures. She herself had no intention but if Siv was going to then perhaps she could attempt to help. After all being seen building bridges with fellow pack members could open up doors. Particularly to the Family rank. This was her main goal, alongside gaining a co-rank. Of course she had other goals, many of which she'd already achieved such as the rabbit's hutch and run.

<style type="text/css">
.mardessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffe7d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#50595d 1px 1px 2px;}
.mardessa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.mardessa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mardessa .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffe7d8; text-shadow:#50595d 1px 1px 2px;}
.mardessa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.mardessa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#9b8d88; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KF770.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f5853; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread